Skip to content
- Splicing method: V-groove (cladding alignment)
- Fiber Types: SMF,MMF 50/125 and 62.5/125 um fiber, 250 um primary and 900 um secondary coated fiber.
- Fiber Handling: Fiber holders, 3 pairs (250, 900 and Loose tube)
- Splice Programs: 3 pre-defined. SMF, MMF & OM1
- Typical splice Loss: 0.03dB SMF, 0.01dB MMF
- Typical Cycle time: 7s + 35s (splice cycle+ oven cycle)
- Sleeve Dimensions: Max 64mm length, 2-7mm diameter supported by oven.
- Communication: USB, mini usb plug.
- Memory: External SD-Card, Max 32GB (FAT-32).
- Monitor: LCD, color, 2,8″, 320×240 pixels
- Magnification: Camera 140x
- Operating Environment: 0-45°C, max 95% RH non-condensing.
- Weight: 800g
- Power Sources: External power supply, 6V, 1.5A, 100-240VAC 50-60Hz, Li-Ion battery
- Splicing Capacity: 60 splicing cycles
- Additional features: Loss estimation, Fault detection of fiber, SD-card for logging etc.